Another PRO-96 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpilot

Ok, so someone was nice enough to help me figure out how to select a specific talk group ID to manually listen to whatever agency I'm wanting. You just press program then trunk while it's scanning and then scroll to whichever ID I have saved. Problem is, after selecting and ID this way, I"m not hearing anything on it. I selected the one for my local Sheriff last night and this afternoon, listened for half an hour and didn't hear anything. When I selected scan again, they were actively talking on that frequency. It does say "ON" in the upper right hand corner when I select the ID this way, so I'm just confused as to why I don't hear anything. Thanks a lot in advance.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Go to the "bank" that has the trunk system, press PGM-TRUNK, scroll to the TG you want to monitor, press "FUNC-TRUNK, it should stay on that TG to monitor BUT, if your signal on that trunk system control channel is weak it will not work and will continue to scan again.....

arpilot

Hey! Thanks a lot Whooey and Ronnin...that got it going just fine, really appreciate you guys!

whooey

No problem, I'm sure you know this, but if you want to hold on a channel press and hold TRUNK, then release, that'll hold the channel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.