another reason not to be a whacker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankh

can you imagine having to drive by and just let this go...

ESSEX COUNTY MEDIA RELEASES
DETACHMENT COMMANDER: INSP. RICK DERUS
(519) 723 - 2491
CALL 1-888-310-1122 FOR POLICE
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
KEEPING YOU SAFE
FROM: Const. Janet Hayes RELEASE: Thursday, March 20, 2008
Overnight Occurrences
Tecumseh:
Around 1:45 a.m. an OPP officer was operating a fully marked black and white police cruiser, traveling northbound on Lesperance Road, a Ford SUV was traveling southbound. The officer observed the male passenger of the SUV throw an object at the cruiser. The vehicle was subsequently stopped. The 24-year-old Lakeshore female driver was very un-cooperative with the officers.

Her 20-year-old Lakeshore male passenger advised police that he thought he had thrown the full McDonald’s pop cup at his friend’s vehicle.

The cup of pop broke the front driver side corner marker light (near the headlight) of the cruiser.

The male passenger was charged with mischief with a court date of April 30th.

The driver was arrested for breach of the peace. She was issued a 12-hour suspension of her licence and issued two tickets for failing to produce her insurance card and failure to produce the registration of the vehicle.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Another reason not to be a whacker? More like another reason not to throw a cup of soda at a police car when he should have thrown a donut.

45SigSauer

Ch1ronTL34 said:
Yeah what does this have to do with being a whacker?
It sounds to me like the guys friend is a whacker, so when he saw the police car, he thought it might be his friend the whacker, and threw something at him.

Austin4Wyo

Sounds to me like the OP is trying to find a chance to holler about whackers, but didn't really think this one through.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Austin4Wyo said:
Sounds to me like the OP is trying to find a chance to holler about whackers, but didn't really think this one through.
Yeah that's what it sounds like. But then again, does anybody really need a reason to holler about whackers? :)

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Bentley said:
Mybe he means if you are a whacker, and driving a pd car look-a-like you run the risk of having a cup of McDonald's soda thrown at your car? Dunno.
If so, that's par for the course. And the worst part about it, the whacker can't hold hold McDonald's liable for it and sue them for millions.... so he/she can't make a quick buck.

M

Austin4Wyo

mtindor said:
Yeah that's what it sounds like. But then again, does anybody really need a reason to holler about whackers? :)
Oh, I think a person should have a reason, which there are an abundance of when it comes to whackers. So I guess I don't understand why we need to try and play connect the dots with a media release in the OP when there are plenty of legit things to bring up.

trace1

I'm sure glad I don't drive around operating a fully marked black and white like police cruiser, 'cause I sure would hate it if one of my friends ended up throwing a cup of McDonald's coffee all over the local constabulary by mistake...

But then again this could just be a Canadian thing too, huh? ;)

trace1

Austin4Wyo said:
trace1 said:
But then again this could just be a Canadian thing too, huh? ;)
Fixed for accuracy in the Great White North. Now take off, you knob!
No need to fix my post for accuracy, I fully intened on using the word huh, but thanks for trying... ;)

misbhavin

How can you mistake a fully marked cruiser, with I'm assuming a light bar, for your friends mis-matched piece of crap car? I think the court date should have been April 1, 2008 instead. Only an absolute idiot could be that Stupid.

Austin4Wyo

misbhavin said:
How can you mistake a fully marked cruiser, with I'm assuming a light bar, for your friends mis-matched piece of crap car? I think the court date should have been April 1, 2008 instead. Only an absolute idiot could be that Stupid.
Somehow I doubt they actually mistook the cruiser. I'm reasonably sure they said they thought it was their friends' car to cover their ass, which obviously went over like gangbusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.