SDS100/SDS200: Another Sentinel question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
A little background: so for my SDS100, I have 5 favorite lists for each category of signal type: NFM, DMR, NXDN, MOT800 and P25 -- and under those I have my systems/freqs that I program in manually.

So my question is this: when I write to my scanner each time (and I always erase the FL) I have certain systems that always are 'enabled' and others are that are 'disabled' from active monitoring... how do I manage these? Every time I write to the scanner I have to go in and disable 9 or so systems. It's very quick process but is rather annoying.

I swore I figured this out a while back but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn off the active systems thru Sentinel. I have around 30 systems (or sub-FLs) in my scanner.

I can go into the profile settings and under 'scan selection' see the primary FL names but this does me no good. I don't use service types (well I guess I do -- everything is enabled and only Custom 1 for all entries.)

If I go edit the FLs then I don't see any option of turning scanning off for each individual system..?

Any ideas?

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
Hah disregard. I just saw something that worked. It looks like I have to go into the 'System Quick Keys Status' page and disable the systems that way. Ugh... not very intuitive but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.