• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Another Tazer clip....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLTX11

I have seen some but not this one. That cracks me up, "that hurt man, that hurt" followed by everything he's encountered and all the questions about it. Classic

car2back

lol, I was riding with a local Police agency a couple weeks ago and we rolled up just as another officer who had requested backup tazed an intoxicated suspect. He was saying "I need an ambulance, I need an ambulance! Why'd you shoot me for, I've been shot!"

there's nothing quite like getting to ride the electric pony :D

scnnr

phil_smith said:
lol, I was riding with a local Police agency a couple weeks ago and we rolled up just as another officer who had requested backup tazed an intoxicated suspect. He was saying "I need an ambulance, I need an ambulance! Why'd you shoot me for, I've been shot!"

there's nothing quite like getting to ride the electric pony :D
I like the Japanese outhouse pranks . Can't understand the language but you don't need to.

http://www.break.com/movies/bathroomprank1.html

red8

I'd love to have seen that, I mean there ain't nothin' like 50,000
volts of whup ass to get someone to comply peacefully. There are 2
morning guys I listen to before I leave the house to go to work in the
morning and these guys do special report called, you guessed it.
"The TAZER Report". Where they get interesting reports of police officers using their tazers. In fact right after Katrina in Baton Rouge
we had police officers from all over the country here to assist the local constabluaries with their duties. After one week Michigan and
New Mexico State Police pulled out and went back home to their
respective states citing complaints of officers using excessive force with their tazer guns. The complaint however were in just a couple
of incidents. And the officer's involved were reprimanded.
Another incident happened in Palm Beach, Florida where an officer
was dispatched to location in regards to disturbance when the officer
arrived he got tazered. You guessed it right in his family jewels.lol
It was learned that the disturbance was a training class for officer's
to get their certification to use the weapons. And they say Florida
has more lightning strikes than any other place on earth
Good morning and Good night
red8

andrew_m

Premium Subscriber
I've seen this one before too, love the part "get that little thing out of your pocket" to the other officer.

I don't know how it is in other states, but here to carry a tazer on duty you have to be shot with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.