Anouncement for Nov. 19th Get Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0FPY

Twin Cities Radio Monitors Get Together – November 19, 2011 6:00 P.M.

Culver's of St.Anthony, MN
4004 Silver Lake Road
St. Paul, MN 55421

Culver's of St. Anthony, MN

The party room is reserved for us from 6:00 – 8:00 PM

There is wireless internet at Culver’s for your convenience.

Need help with your new scanner? This is the place to get help.

Bring radios, antennas, software, etc. to demo.

Bring items you might want to sell or trade. We are going to have a mini swap meet.

For more information e-mail: n0fpy@yahoo.com

Last month we had such a great time we decided to get together again before the holidays.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I'm in...

I'll ask one of my managers and see if I can borrow one of our new Motorola APX 6000 portables to show off a bit.

If there is interest, I have the following to unload that I will bring -
VHF Motorola Spectra w/ A4 head and remote head kit
VHF Motorola MCS2000 w/ rotary knob and remote head kit
Radio Shack Pro-2067 (can be discriminator tapped fairly easily if you have some basic electronics know-how)

I can get model numbers if anyone is interested, but they are in the crawl space, and I would rather not deal with the troll that lives in there if i dont have to.

N0FPY

Home Patrol request

If anyone has a Home Patrol Scanner please bring it to the meeting. I have a friend who would like to see one in action and I will try to get him to come also.

Thanks

JonCinMN

I'll be there.

+1 on the HP.

I'm also curious to see a GPS hooked up to a scanner and how it works. I'd like to do this at some point.

Jon

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
cant make it, am interested in the radios for sale, how much were you thinking for those?
and those numbers would be nice too??

thank you

911scanner

I really want to be there. Haven't been to one in years.... Godfather's Golden Valley I think.

Got an HP-1 as well.... But I have many issues standing in the way.

I will do my best to be there and bring the HP-1.

MM

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
I'm in...

I'll ask one of my managers and see if I can borrow one of our new Motorola APX 6000 portables to show off a bit.

If there is interest, I have the following to unload that I will bring -
VHF Motorola Spectra w/ A4 head and remote head kit
VHF Motorola MCS2000 w/ rotary knob and remote head kit
Radio Shack Pro-2067 (can be discriminator tapped fairly easily if you have some basic electronics know-how)

I can get model numbers if anyone is interested, but they are in the crawl space, and I would rather not deal with the troll that lives in there if i dont have to.
cant make it, am interested in the radios for sale, how much were you thinking for those?
and those numbers would be nice too??

thank you

N0FPY

Reminder

Remember next Saturday is the day. I hope to see many of you there. We always have a great time comparing notes and seeing the latest and greatest gadgets.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
For ARMER radios, I'll be bringing a Motorola XTS2500 (800) Motorola APX6000 (800) and Motorola APX7000 (VHF/800). I'll also bring my Motorola HT1250 (VHF), BCD396T, BCD396XT, a GPS puck, 12 volt converter, Kitchen sink and annotated copy of War & Peace.

Not planning on bringing it unless requested, but if anyone needs work done with Professional CPS on a Moto HT750, HT1250 or HT1550, I can bring that laptop along and help you out. (Not sharing the software though...). Also have those mobile radios i was talking about earlier, if anyone is interested...

Spectra
D43KMA7JA4AK
Dash, 45W, High Band VHF, Conventional System, Conventional Operations, Conventional Control, Rotary Face

MCS2000
M01KHM9PW58N
Mobile, VHF 2 (146-174), Rotary Knob w/ Standard 1x14 display, Variable/Programmable Channel Spacing, Programmable Primary operation, Programmable Primary System Type, Standard Model II Specs

N0FPY

Meeting Recap for Nov. 20th

There was a smaller group (7) this time because of the snow. However we had a good time and alot of good information was exchanged. Thanks to Dave for bringing the new radios to look at. There has been a lot of advancements made in the last 10 years.

We are looking at February for our next get together.

N0FPY

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Dang, I totally forgot this meeting was going on last night. Otherwise I would have been there. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.