Antenna Installer Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

My apologies in advance if this is a post that should be handled off-line from the board. I'm considering an outside antenna for my Pro-2096, but don't want to do a self-install. I was wondering if any of the members might have a recommendation for a reputable antenna installer in Southern NH?

Thanks very much.

Bill2k

I've never heard of anyone hiring a company to install an antenna unless of course you're talking about erecting a tower. The Ham Radio Outlet in Salem NH may be able to point you in the right direction. They are located on Rt. 28 in The Salem Market Place or you can call them at 893-3750.

Actually depending on your needs and location I may be able to help you out for a small fee. Why don't you want to do it yourself? Are you afraid of heights or have two left thumbs or something?

jim202

Southern NH is a big place. You might try providing a little closer information as to your location.

There are a number of two way radio shops around. Problem is your looking at $55 to $85 an hour including travel for someone from one of the shops to do the work for you.

I might suggest looking for one of the local ham radio operators in your town for some help.

Jim

NYRHKY94 said:
My apologies in advance if this is a post that should be handled off-line from the board. I'm considering an outside antenna for my Pro-2096, but don't want to do a self-install. I was wondering if any of the members might have a recommendation for a reputable antenna installer in Southern NH?

Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.