Antenna ordering trouble or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

I ordered an antenna early yesterday afternoon from a dealer (www.antennawarehouse.com) and can't get any response from them. I have called and left a couple of messages and also an email. Even went on ebay and asked them a question through ebay. I paid through paypal (credit card) because that is the only thing they accepted and was just trying to see if the order is beening processed, but I have got no answer. I know it has only been a day but most online dealers send an email to verify they are processing/shipping the order. They have 3500 + feedback on ebay with like a 99% positive so I know they are a good dealer.

Maybe they are on vacation? But they posted a new ebay listing while I was asking a question...... I searched the seller and they had one of the particular antenna listed. I posted my question then searched again and they had two, one being just posted?

I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Maybe I'm not getting burned. Anyone else used this company before?

TeRayCodA

I have heard good reviews about Antenna Whse.They may just have a backlog.
Sometimes,the companies do not check their Items they sold until the next business day.You should be OK with them.

safetyobc

I just paniced. They sent me the following email yesterday!

Hello,

Sorry for the problems you've been having trying to contact us. The
problems are due to wide area problems effecting the Internet not just
our site. Since our phones are Internet based they to have been
effected. We have not been getting most e-mail sent to us so we were
not aware of you purchase until we saw this e-mail and check our
account. We do see your payment and will start processing your order
tomorrow.

Thank you!
Tim

Antenna Warehouse
P.O. Box 1033
Lynn Haven, FL. 32444
Toll Free MC/Visa Ordering line 877-584-5055 M-F 8am-5pm (Central time)
Customer/Technical service: 772-419-8359 M-F 10am-5pm (Central time)
24/7 Fax line: 772-419-8362
http://www.antennawarehouse.com
sales@antennawarehouse.com

safetyobc

I bought my mobile antenna from waltel (antennex). I recieved my Scantenna from Antenna Warehouse on Wednesday the 16th. They were having internet troubles and their phone lines work with the internet or something. Anyway they responded and were very sorry that I had trouble. Fast shipping once they received my payment that had been stalled by their internet troubles. I would recommend them to anyone. Good company, good quality product. I am pleased with the scantenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.