Anti Trump/Pence Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Currently downtown INDY... Large anti Trump/Pence Protest going on and starting to turn UGLY! Idiots now blocking traffic and starting to turn ugly. IMPD now working on getting to them to remove trouble causing idiots. Most of 300 or more group is peaceful so far...
BLM anti Police Guys starting trouble so its about to get bad. Chanting Cops Must Die, and waving that usual Black Flag....

IMPD is now upgrading to arresting, no more running instigators off. About 50 or so causing issues, with 300 to 400 now still peaceful.

Instigator group now arming with bricks and such.

Action on IDPS System 1, IMPD Downtown District

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

And so it begins. Subjects throwing bottles and rocks at IMPD. It is now an riot.

INDY72

IMPD now calling in all ERT Officers for staging. Going to be an long night here in Indy!
State Capitol Police Services also monitoring closely on ISP D52 Dispatch, and ISP CPS OPS 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

UPDATE

Looks like after key agitators from out of state were picked up, the (Protest) is starting to break up. Still around 75 total roaming around but the larger group of 400 has now dispersed. I can not confirm this, but I am willing to bet a dinner on it, this was an organized event nationwide by professional agitators. Stand bye your news outlets, the real ones folks, for a pending investigation nationwide into certain groups for inciting riot activity.

PACNWDude

I bet it is interesting hearing the radio traffic in that area. Have been monitoring Portland, Oregon myself.

Also wonder if RICO legal statue can be used, as many of the instigators are paid by a certain globalist with an agenda. Sounds like organized crime to me.

Have used my monitoring of radio traffic to stay away from many incidents like these over the years. It is a good option to have available, as the media can't be trusted to report news. Hearing dispatch radio traffic is very useful.

INDY72

I bet it is interesting hearing the radio traffic in that area. Have been monitoring Portland, Oregon myself.

Also wonder if RICO legal statue can be used, as many of the instigators are paid by a certain globalist with an agenda. Sounds like organized crime to me.

Oh it been more and more interesting over this last year as its gotten more and more crazy around here. As for OCA.... Take it as you want, but when you have 4 or more cities all have the same issues near the same time frame with the same groups and the instigators all have out of state ID........ Indy, Philly, and at least 2 others that only had this tonight, after the other 2 that have been going for a couple of days now.... At least in Philly, there was only say 60ish, and it never got a chance to blow up, and IMPD shut it down pretty quickly here tonight even with over 400.... 2 + 2 = ?

Status
Not open for further replies.