Any admin contact me via PM ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPI4Ever

I have contacted a couple of admins and none will reply to me. I am trying to get ahold of RRDB Webmaster Lindsay Blanton (blantonl) but he wont accept PM's or emails from anyone. This is of an urgent and sensitive nature and wish not to make it public on the forums, thus the need to contact via PM ONLY or for Lindsay to contact me but any admin willing to help me out will do. Thanks!

CVPI4Ever

scanner_freak said:
webmaster [at] radioreference [dot] com
It wont accept my emails and they keep getting kicked back. Thats why I said "he wont accept PM's or emails from anyone"

Dubbin

Feed Provider
I have tried contacting him at that address and never got a reply back either. Good luck

safetyobc

I can only guess the Admin is very busy. Give him time and he will reply back. It may take a week or so to get a reply.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks,

Please understand that the reason why I don't accept Private Messages is obvious. With 70,000+ registered members, all believing that I hold the answers to every question and issue, it is just not possible to manage.

When I previously had private messages enabled, I received over 40+ PM's a day.

So, if you have a technical support problem or issue with the site, you can email me at webmaster [at] radioreference.com. I address every technical or management issue that comes to me via email. *****ing and whining, telling me how I should be running the business, and requests for frequencies typically go into the circular file -- sorry, but there is no other choice. There are only 24 hours in a day, and with 2 kids, a full time career, something has to give.

....and Dubbin, I swear you are the FIRST to jump on my ass every time there is a complaint... Boy I would love for you to sit in my shoes for a week.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Not jumping your ass at all. I was just letting him know that its HARD to get in touch with you. I would have done the same thing if I got that many PM's a day. I never did get an email back from you but it is nice to know that you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.