Any help is thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanzy

I have a Uniden BCT8 Trunktracker III and I have never had any luck picking stuff up on it any hits on channels would be great. And I also have a hand held Uniden BC95XLT same thing Strathroy / Caradoc Fire is pretty quiet these days.I live right in Mt Brydges and the water tower 1 street over has all the antennas on it. Thanks Beanzy

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
With your BCT-8 you should be able to monitor Fleetnet analog stuff (EMS, MTO Roads etc). Depending on your antenna situation you should also be able to pull in the EDACS system from London, which will give you their public works, animal control, UWO Campus Police etc etc. Hopefully within the next month or so London Fire will be switched over to this system which should provide you with some activity. You can also use either of your scanners to monitor county fire, county roads, etc.

Beanzy

Thanks for the info guys I have another question I have Strathroy Caradoc fire programed in I can here the page go off and the call but they switch over to ( Tack 7 ) how and what cannel etc can I find ( Tack 7 ) on or is part of the Police Department .

Status
Not open for further replies.