Any help please to program 996t(brampton surrounding area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayscanall

hi i want to know if anyone can program my scanner for me or help me,interested in ems,police fire, air,ect ,and any other fun and interesting stuff to load into scanner basicaly want to fill scanner memory for brampton peel area and surrounding areas----i have the arc program but thought maybe there someone out there who can just make this whole situation a lot easier for me big THANKS to any help suggestions

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
hi i want to know if anyone can program my scanner for me or help me,interested in ems,police fire, air,ect ,and any other fun and interesting stuff to load into scanner basicaly want to fill scanner memory for brampton peel area and surrounding areas----i have the arc program but thought maybe there someone out there who can just make this whole situation a lot easier for me big THANKS to any help suggestions

I just had a 996xt that a very kind soul let me borrow for a couple of weeks, I just gave it back last night.

I am sure that someone here will see your post and help you out and even send you files.

Good luck, that scanner is kick-ass!

Keganm

Premium Subscriber
Go down to Lakeshore Communications. (30 Meteor Dr. Toronto). They're located in the 401/427 area.

Status
Not open for further replies.