Any Idea How To Fix This ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Hello, I got this thing some what programed I think the bc296d and I live in Kershaw county SC and I have programed Lee county which they are digital on palm800 And all I here is them talking but they sound like they are liquid fide , under water type talking is there a way to fix this ?? Cause when I listen to my conv.channel there just fine , here them clear as can be it only does this when a digital frequency is active. Thanks-- Jason

Liverdog

Jason, I have a 250d, the earlier version, but the procedure you need is the same.

1) Pick a memory channel and program it conventionally with any frequency that has P25 traffic regularly.

2) Press and Hold the 9 key.

3) Use the thumb wheel and change the digital threshold up/down while listening to a P25 tranmission till the audio cleans up.

4) When you're satisfied, press the Resume key (RSM).

The procedure is also on page 56 of your manual.

lugoffman

Liverdog said:
Jason, I have a 250d, the earlier version, but the procedure you need is the same.

1) Pick a memory channel and program it conventionally with any frequency that has P25 traffic regularly.

2) Press and Hold the 9 key.

3) Use the thumb wheel and change the digital threshold up/down while listening to a P25 tranmission till the audio cleans up.

4) When you're satisfied, press the Resume key (RSM).

The procedure is also on page 56 of your manual.

pm sent to you

Status
Not open for further replies.