Any ideas for monitoring the area around the Super Bowl this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue5011

I realize this could be better asked in the NY/ NJ forum, but since this would be "remote" listening, users right here in MN might have some great sites to use to accomplish this. I am not looking for a "general feed" but specific agency feeds that might be available, that are not generally published. An example would be a feed of the NJ/ NY air traffic control.

blue5011

Did you hear anything juicy?
No.

I believe that part of the reason for no replies are the fact it was *moved* to "general scanning" instead of staying in the MN discussion. I wanted to hear from MN users that knew of some sites to listen to. I would have never asked the question to begin with, had I known that a moderator would move it. To me, it WAS MN specific, as I would be listening in MN.

Also, as a ham radio op I know there are some remote (internet) controlled HF receivers out there. So it is conceivable that there are some remote controlled scanners available.

I didn't even bother w/ looking at the possibility of a "feed" from RR, as usually those are broad-based and non-specific. The feed that cover my county also covers two other counties, plus EMS and Fire. Too much to keep track of.

Status
Not open for further replies.