Any interest in a feed for southern Indiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrosw

I have a test feed site up if anyone is interested.

The feed covers Scott and Clark county analog, SAFE-T from the Henryville, Seymour and Brownstown towers, and several common Indiana analog frequencies.

The site is at sciscan.jrosw.net and the feed (currently using UStream.tv) can be viewed at sciscan.jrosw.net/live/

I have it set up to show alpha information during the time I'm not actively using my system (the video makes this 2GHz celeron run like a 486 for some reason) but for most of the evening and overnight hours it should be available. Audio will be provided 24/7 unless my ISP decides to screw with my connection :)

jerk

I have a test feed site up if anyone is interested.

The feed covers Scott and Clark county analog, SAFE-T from the Henryville, Seymour and Brownstown towers, and several common Indiana analog frequencies.

The site is at sciscan.jrosw.net and the feed (currently using UStream.tv) can be viewed at sciscan.jrosw.net/live/

I have it set up to show alpha information during the time I'm not actively using my system (the video makes this 2GHz celeron run like a 486 for some reason) but for most of the evening and overnight hours it should be available. Audio will be provided 24/7 unless my ISP decides to screw with my connection :)

Looks good, I'll be doing some checking out of it in the next few days.
Thanks

enduser56

Southern IN Feed

Hello,
Just tried your site at sciscan.jrosw.net/live/ but it was offline at the moment. So glad to see some southern IN feeds. I lived in the Columbus, Nashville, Bloomington area from 1980 to 1999 and keep hoping for a feed from those counties.

I also run a feed at http://justus.addr.com/scanner/ for a tri county area of cental Kansas. I'm particularly interested in seeing your feed as I gather you've interfaced the scanner display to the web page. My scanner is an old Pro 2006 and I can't handily pull that off as it really has no PC interface compatibiliy unless I buy an interface board for it. Rather save my money for a new scanner that has the capability on board.

Anyway, congrats, and I'll be checking back to your feed on and off. If you know of an existing feed from Bartholomew, Brown or Monroe counties, please let me know!!
Regards,
Enduser56 - Dale - KC0NZM

Status
Not open for further replies.