Any Interest in Online Brickyard 400 Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC9NEG

Anyone interested in listening to comms related to the NASCAR race this weekend? Since my office is a couple blocks from Turn 1, I can program the MECA scanner for the race.

Todd/Indy
KC9NEG

Utah_Viper

Like race comms? or police at the event? what all can you get us!! im a huge NASCAR fan and would love the chance to hear all that goes on at a event.

Viper43

I'll miss your feed Todd, something to do with a "front row seat" to all the action. Actually I'll have a real busy race day, I'll start the race in turn 1, then got to pit road a while, then turn 3 and then finish on pit road and finally victory lane.

JS

N9WP

I've added North West Metro and Speedway Police to my feed for this weekend. It would be fun to listen to the cars on tbhausen's scanner feed and the PD on mine but I'll be out of town during the race. Everyone else enjoy. Link to my feed is in my signiture.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
What's the link? I already subscribe to the feed at nascar.com but it'd be interesting to hear this one without the readout of the car numbers. Actually a work around I've found with that is opening up multiple tabs in firefox to only the drivers I wanna hear. I know it's a mess sometimes listening to 4 different drivers but it's a hell of alot better than hear, 1, 24, 48, 0, etc.....I'm usually waiting for someone to yell out BINGO lol

N9WP

tbhausen's scanner for the cars (he usually has MECA going) is here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/indyscan

The link to my feed for the NW Indy, Speedway, Boone county, Hendricks county, and the ISP PD is in my signiture.

Sounds like the State Police that are working the race are on the ISP 52 ops channels on SAFE-T.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
The link to my feed for the NW Indy, Speedway, Boone county, Hendricks county, and the ISP PD is in my signiture.

How 'bout posting it for those who turn off .sigs and avatars?

KC9NEG

I've resumed normal MECA... please let me know if any problem freq's today/tomorrow so I can clean up programming before race. I can't monitor my feed as I'm at the track.

Todd/Indy
KC9NEG

Todd,

Got to listen in today for a few hours. Very entertaining. Thanks for putting it up.

ExpendableCrew (The other Todd from Indy)

delallen

Todd,

Was very interesting to listen to. As it worked out you could hear the wrecks before they came on tv.

Thanks for having us!!!!

bigt512

thanks for the feed. i felt like i was at the race. usually when i am at the races i have two scanners going

Status
Not open for further replies.