Any Law Enforcement broadcasting their own feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

Hope this is the right thread for my question.
I am trying to find info on Law Enforcement agencies that broadcast their own feeds.
I live in Milwaukee and the PIO for the department thinks scanners & feeds are bad, and I would like to send them proof that not all departments have that opinion.

Below are some crazy comments MPD made on twitter Milwaukee Police (milwaukeepolice) on Twitter

We know there are people who have scanners who mean no harm to officers but we cannot control who has these devices and their use.

We frequently seize police scanners from inside drug houses - evidence the criminal element tracks officer locations

Law enforcement have seen criminals use scanners to track police locations in order to ambush officers.

Police have become targets - 6 officers shot in 21 months. Protecting officer locations is matter of officer safety.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Yes, there are official feeds...

Official Live Audio Broadcast Feeds

Oh, and be sure to let them know that there are also over 1700 almost 1800 feeds in total on this site alone. With usually over 4000 listeners at any given time. So there are many hobbiests that are still out here...and to be quite honest with you...the criminals aren't really all that smart now are they, sure they get caught with scanners, but the key thing is that they forget is the fact that they got caught. Having a scanner should be the least of there worries.

Hope this is the right thread for my question.
I am trying to find info on Law Enforcement agencies that broadcast their own feeds.
I live in Milwaukee and the PIO for the department thinks scanners & feeds are bad, and I would like to send them proof that not all departments have that opinion.

Below are some crazy comments MPD made on twitter Milwaukee Police (milwaukeepolice) on Twitter

We know there are people who have scanners who mean no harm to officers but we cannot control who has these devices and their use.

We frequently seize police scanners from inside drug houses - evidence the criminal element tracks officer locations

Law enforcement have seen criminals use scanners to track police locations in order to ambush officers.

Police have become targets - 6 officers shot in 21 months. Protecting officer locations is matter of officer safety.

mkescan

Cool thanks a lot.
Sad day in Mlwaukee too, Police took down their UHF patch and are now dispatching on OpenSky. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.