Any new info on Hopkins Co?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxiso

I heard them today having major issues and was told a tech was in office and at towers working on "things" the dispatch said.. Then all consoles and portables went weak and could not even broadcast in the middle of Madisonville.. so they had them switch to SO freg which then became to same way after a few hours.. and I was hearing dispatch talk about holding calls due them not being able to use the radio and only the phone.. then an hour later they said they was holding calls in the city due to units not being out of the "shop" yet. Could this mean they are switching to P25? has anyone heard anything?

Last edited:

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Anything new on this system?

Is it truly a P25 system or is it Nexedge?

If it is a P25 system, can anyone advise System ID, NAC, control channel frequenceies, talkgroups, etc. ?

Thanks

redbaron66

Premium Subscriber
lost feed hardin co

The feed for Elizabethtown city police, state police, radcliff, vine grove, just went off the air.They have been off for over three weeks. Anyone know what happened ?

KD4YGG..... Last I had heard, Hopkins County Fire Departments (not sure of any other agencies) was suppose to go P25. Not trunking, just P25 Conventional using current frequencies. Of course it's been a while since I had gathered this information. It may have changed since then. I'll see what I can find out.

redbaron66..... May try to post a new thread on that subject. May get a little further in a response. I don't listen to Hardin County much unless I'm driving thru, which is little.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Last update I've gotten is that this will be a P25 Phase I UHF trunked system.

Status
Not open for further replies.