Any one have the MEDCOM for 4:00am today

Status
Not open for further replies.

IowaBrian

Looking for someone that has MEDCOM on Racom on this site. Looking for the Copter traffic from the unplanned landing due to the storms early this morning. Should be Aircare1. All I can tell you is that storm woke me up strong cloud to ground bangs!!! I wouldn't want to fly in that at 14,000 no way!!

News story
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/89985137.html

Last edited:

littona

Super Freq
Premium Subscriber
Looking for someone that has MEDCOM on Racom on this site. Looking for the Copter traffic from the unplanned landing due to the storms early this morning. Should be Aircare1. All I can tell you is that storm woke me up strong cloud to ground bangs!!! I wouldn't want to fly in that at 14,000 no way!!

News story
Air-Care Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing Near West Branch | KCRG-TV9 | Cedar Rapids, Iowa News, Sports, and Weather | Local News

Yep, it was Aircare 1. But nothing I can release. :( I like my job!

IowaBrian

Do you know if anyone has it up on this site not looking for the dispatch tapes, but if you can email them, feel free :)

I would think someone has it in Iowa or NE feeds someone give a brother a little help :)

Thanks
Brian

N0ZJT

Database Admin
I have a RACOM feed that has the Aircare helicopters on it. Go to Fayette County and click on the bottom link for the RACOM system. Select on the 3:56-4:26 am time and it starts to get interesting around 24:45 minutes in.

I woke up this morning and was listening to it. I didn't think it would make all of the local news outlets.

IowaBrian

Aircare1 had to land couple days ago at the airport. Not been a good couple weeks for them. Caught that one live. They didn't make it out of Iowa City before they had a problem. Later that night they were flying it with the mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.