Any one in Noble county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marineswarm

Premium Subscriber
Hello. I am new on here, I notice That noble county isnt available for a live feed, Is this because they are encrypted, like i have heard, or just because no one does it. I would like to, but not going to spend the money if are actually encrypted. I talked to a deputy the other day and he said that they are.

It dont make sense that they are because we are a very small rural county and small. but we did get a new sheriff and he might have spent the money on stuff like this.

Hopefully some on on this forum knows for sure or lies in this county with me.

ibagli

The last I knew, they were in the clear on MARCS. It's digital, but not encrypted unless things have changed. I've definitely heard them unencrypted a few times when their talkgroup has been active on the sites here.

marineswarm

Premium Subscriber
The last I knew, they were in the clear on MARCS. It's digital, but not encrypted unless things have changed. I've definitely heard them unencrypted a few times when their talkgroup has been active on the sites here.

Was that recent? So you mean that some one at one time recently had done the live feed thing.

ibagli

I don't think that there's ever been a live feed of the NCSO. I heard them directly on my scanner. I can't remember exactly when it was, but it was within the last few months probably.

marineswarm

Premium Subscriber
Oh sorry ibagli for my ignorance. thank you for the information. I notice your a live feed provider, my ignorance carries over to that category also, maybe later when you get the time, no rush, tell me what exact hardware you have, to get to be live.

Scanner model:
-------Scanner come with the necessary wires/equip to hook up to PC

needed sound card

I see software is on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.