Any other Aussies on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcgrotz

Hi steveinOZ.

I'm here in central VA, 100miles SW of washington DC, nowhere near Aussie but I thought I'd say HI. Zip on down to the state forums, go to MD (Maryland) and look up the mil-air sticky and read some of the stuff those guys are monitoring. I catch a little of it here but those guys are in mil-air heaven!

nsrailfan6130

Hi SteveinOz,

I'm in SE Michigan I am about 90 miles SW of Detroit. While you're checking out the VA Milair action, stop by the Michigan & Ohio threads for their share of Milair action.

Air490

Hi Steve,
I'm an Aussie too. I live in Tamworth NSW and also love to listen to the RAAF when I get the chance. There is a surprising amount of traffic up here, both from Williamtown training and from the Basic Flight Training School here at the airport.

Have you had any luck catching Singapore airforce traffic over there?

SteveinOz

I've had no luck with the Singapore Air Force so far, despite trying for some years - do you have any frequency info? I understand the RSAF at Pearce is taking delivery of new Pilatus PC-21s (similar to the PC-9) at the moment.

Air490

I have two frequencies for RSAF. 256.300 and 363.700. I don't how accurate they are.
There should be about 6-8 PC-21's at Pearce by now. Hopefully you will be seeing them around!

Air490

I have two frequencies for RSAF. 256.300 and 363.700. I don't how accurate they are.
There should be about 6-8 PC-21's at Pearce by now. Hopefully you will be seeing them around!

SteveinOz

NOTAMs for Perth area today note S211 and PC-21s doing a Pearce to Wongan Hills and return exercise. This is (I think) the first time they've specifically mentioned the PC-21 in use out of Pearce.

Status
Not open for further replies.