Any other digital frequencies in Hillsborough county

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Is there any other digital frequencies I would be able to listen to? I can pick up some what of Temple Terrace, Tampa Airport (TSA & Airport Police) and VA Hospital. Also is there any Federal frequencies that can be picked up around Tampa/Brandon area?

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Also I noticed in the past week I am not hearing the VA Hospital or Orient Road Jail at all not sure if they switched channels or whatever the case maybe I can normally hear them with no problems I programmed the right channels and talk groups as it was listed in the R/R database using ProScan.

RyanRox099

Premium Subscriber
I don't listen to the VA but Orient Road Jail is fine. They are on the same freq with the MDC.

Andy07

Airport PD

Hey Get-R-Done what freq is Tampa Airport pd on and does anyone know what the deal is with the County public safety on the web site it has seen down for about 2 weeks and now i don't even see it on the web site anymore.

CanesFan95

How do you program the VA frequency into the BCD396T? All I'm getting is some digital noise.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Do not use the search setting. Use CSQ (no tone).

Last edited:

CanesFan95

Awesome!. That did the trick. Thanks! (Now I just have to deal with the motorboating that I'm getting :(.)

Status
Not open for further replies.