Any scanning request for the 436 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
I might be going to Tysons again today and plan on scanning the Fairfax Moto 2 system while up there:
Fairfax County (Project 16) Trunking System, Fairfax County, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

I already tried and confirmed the Fairfax P25 system is working flawlessly on the 436 last week:
Fairfax County (Project 25) Trunking System, Fairfax, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

If I have a chance I might scoot over to Loudoun County to try out the Phase 2 system today also but still have plans to visit with friends there this weekend:
Loudoun County Trunking System, Ashburn, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

I was wondering if anyone might have a request for a system in the areas you would like me to try for you if you are still on the fence with the new scanner(s)?

If so let me know and I will load the channels into the scanner this morning. Going to be going North bound on 95 from the Fred-vegas area.

Thank you.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
I can tell you exactly how it works in Loudoun. I've already posted several reports on this forum.

I have seen and read your postings. I also thank you for them. :)

I just need to try it myself and see if I get lucky like I did with STARS.

I was not going to get anything Uniden this year but when some were having and still are problems getting the VSP STARS I was like...it cannot be that bad. So I took a gamble and for me it has not been bad. I have been enjoying the 436 so much more over the HP to tell the truth. The weight of it alone is great.

Any-way's I was just looking to see if anyone was interested in seeing or knowing a certain town or system was working. I did not go North today but if I still go to Loudoun this weekend I am going to test, test, test and maybe make a video or two.

Last edited:

dsj3

Searching

I regulary monitor Fauquier County and other surrounding areas but am seaching for Town of Warrenton Public Works. The frequecies I have found (153.800, 153.995, and 158.9025 never have any traffic and stangely there is little listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.