Any Update 0n The Henderson County P25 System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Already done LE is all encrypted. Whoops sorry I just noticed this was the TEXAS forum... Nevermind!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I saw a while back where Henderson County was upgrading to a P25 system. I was wondering how it was coming?
I have not seen anything new since this was announced. The projected completion date was noted as "Winter 2021" on the county's website when the expenditure for the system was authorized. I did not see anything newer on their website, but it may have been buried under another topic. So far, I don't see any new licenses granted that might be used for this system.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I have not seen anything new since this was announced. The projected completion date was noted as "Winter 2021" on the county's website when the expenditure for the system was authorized. I did not see anything newer on their website, but it may have been buried under another topic. So far, I don't see any new licenses granted that might be used for this system.

They might be using state 700 frequencies, so those won't show as being licensed to any one agency.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
They might be using state 700 frequencies, so those won't show as being licensed to any one agency.
That's possible. But CAPRAD is not as useful as it once was, harder to see what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.