Any updates on Paul (Upman)?

trentbob

Yep... I have had those floaters too in my eye. Doctor said it was age related.

The floaters thread sounds very positive Paul. Glad to see you're coming along.

My floaters are a little bit off-center so when I look directly at the floater it Darts Away. Not affecting my vision.

Thanks for the Post.

KevinC

Super Moderator

I think he should find an appliance forum and incessantly complain about this company...you know, like people complain about Uniden on RR. :whistle:

RRR

They are just 3 R's. Don't look too much into it
Premium Subscriber

trentbob

I like the tone of the latest blog posts. Other than taste problems like getting white sauce on a pizza instead of red because of the taste secondary to chemo, there isn't a lot of physical descriptions of problems. I see that as positive.

I'm curious Paul when you will be able to come back to radio reference. I noticed you're coming to work but it's still hard to put in full days and I'm sure some days are unpredictable.

Try to come back to the Forum here. We are all curious as to your opinions and reactions to some of the developments that have come up while you were gone.

We would all love to have your technical support again, it has really been missed.

It's my impression from the posts of the last few days that you are getting back into routines.

Good luck with the appliances LOL.

trentbob

Hey everybody some interesting posts on the blog.

Paul it looks like a real mixed bag of news. I like the idea of the oncologist being optimistic with radiation on the brain tumors.

A change in the chemo also sounds like Sage advice.

It sounds like everything is being tried, I can imagine that's not the real news you'd like to be hearing but hang in there and see what happens.

We caught a glimpse of you in the video of the parking lot mishap. For a moment I thought I was looking at Walter White from Breaking Bad. I noticed the driver changing places with the passenger. I think they got a glimpse of your video cam.

Keep us posted on the Ca.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
As a two-time cancer survivor, I can say one thing. I will continue to pray for UpMan.

The human psyche has an amazing ability to get folks through many rough parts of life. There is absolutely no room for pessimism no matter what the outcome.

May God bless him.