• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

any van set ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

we have a 1999 plymouth voyage van i belive i seen in the form a centre console for a van but can not find it does any one have a picture or any ideas for a centre console between the two front seats? thanks dave t

hoser147

Hey Ron that looks nice did it go with the Van? davet post some pics of your van Im sure that some ideas will pop up and you can see what suits your needs and it will give ya some direction............hoser147

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
hoser147 said:
Hey Ron that looks nice did it go with the Van? davet post some pics of your van Im sure that some ideas will pop up and you can see what suits your needs and it will give ya some direction............hoser147
No, it went to the fire pit after taking the vinyl off HAHAHA:)

davet

thanks ron i will see what i can do do you have any plans or measurmences for the box i guess a person could modify it to put 3 radios in it 1 scanner cb i would like to put cd deck in it also as van did not have cd in it. thanks again

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
davet said:
thanks ron i will see what i can do do you have any plans or measurmences for the box i guess a person could modify it to put 3 radios in it 1 scanner cb i would like to put cd deck in it also as van did not have cd in it. thanks again
Hi Dave,
No I don't have the measurements. It was basically made for the venture because I measured it to fit in the space perfectly. So you would have to measure your space and see what you can put there.
Sorry
Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.