Tapatalk support has been disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Working for me. I keep getting repeat notifications on threads over and over. Same posts, anywhere from 1-4hrs. Keep getting them over and over.

Also actual new post notifications are very slow to push to my device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
73627a9d998fb45077b3d7ced284b60b.jpg

The two ‘unread’ posts from 4 and 5 hrs ago have repeatedly shown up close to a dozen times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We've rolled out all completely new infrastructure for a lot of the site. It's all MUCH faster and more resilient, however we're working through some final minor bugs. This was related to a small memory leak in the new infrastructure over the past few days this week and I think we're past that. we'll probably have a few more hiccups in the next few days as we solidify everything, but everything should be tightening up nicely.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Folks, the topic of this thread has to do with recent issues that some people are having with viewing the forums and the efforts that Lindsay is making to address those issues. The topic has nothing to do with like buttons or posts being deleted. However, several posts in this thread have been deleted because they are off topic or don't contribute to the topic of this thread.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
We've rolled out all completely new infrastructure for a lot of the site. It's all MUCH faster and more resilient, however we're working through some final minor bugs. This was related to a small memory leak in the new infrastructure over the past few days this week and I think we're past that. we'll probably have a few more hiccups in the next few days as we solidify everything, but everything should be tightening up nicely.

Tapatalk still not working for me, just get the "loading wheel" spinning away. Do we need to clear our buffers, or just wait for the upgrade to progress?

Guccisock5

Feed Provider
I can login through the website but not Tapatalk. Showing the following error:

kd4efm

Premium Subscriber
I’m aware of the problem - I was traveling today. I believe this problem has been resolved.
Tap talk login not working with the site also.
When I logged out, because I was getting 2018 posts only, and tried to log in, says permission not allowed for my login. Thanks for your assistance Lindsay.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Tap talk login not working with the site also.
When I logged out, because I was getting 2018 posts only, and tried to log in, says permission not allowed for my login. Thanks for your assistance Lindsay.

I think the answer is in post #30.

Status
Not open for further replies.