Anybody using BCD396XT/996XT in Southern NH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kzav

I've been reading the posts on the Uniden forums saying that the new Unidens can display radio IDs on conventional P25 channels. Has anyone tried them on our local P25 channels, like NHSP, Derry PD, Londonderry PD, etc., etc.? Any luck getting radio IDs to display?

Sounds like a great feature, but I'm not interested in spending $500 on it if it doesn't work in this area.

Lynch_Christopher

Database Admin
I've been reading the posts on the Uniden forums saying that the new Unidens can display radio IDs on conventional P25 channels. Has anyone tried them on our local P25 channels, like NHSP, Derry PD, Londonderry PD, etc., etc.? Any luck getting radio IDs to display?

Sounds like a great feature, but I'm not interested in spending $500 on it if it doesn't work in this area.

I am currently in Southern NH and have been able to get the radio Id's for the Nashua FD and PD MOT TRS. and it has been working really well with the BCD396XT. I haven't tried the conventional channels yet for surrounding towns but since they are P25 I believe that it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.