Anyone bought from RFWIZ.com (Multec Communications)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDaze

RFWIZ.com has some nice pricing on a Comtelco Yagi that I want to try. Any comments about them as a vendor? We all know that we can count on good ol' ScannerMaster and HRO, etc., but I haven't heard much on RFWIZ, except various references to them as a source of certain products. If they are even half as good as ScannerMaster, I won't hesitate to buy from them.

railrob

RFwiz

I have used them as a vendor for some of my grants. Very fast shipping, packed well and they included a lollipop with the order. Excellent prices as well. There are primarily an internet store and somewhat hard to reach by phone.

ecps92

I dealt with them in the past [prior to moving to the Internet] when the Shop was in Weymouth. Great to deal with back then. I have not had any Internet dealings with them, tho.

RFWIZ.com has some nice pricing on a Comtelco Yagi that I want to try. Any comments about them as a vendor? We all know that we can count on good ol' ScannerMaster and HRO, etc., but I haven't heard much on RFWIZ, except various references to them as a source of certain products. If they are even half as good as ScannerMaster, I won't hesitate to buy from them.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
I've ordered programming software (many moons ago) and several yagis and mobile antennas over the past two years. The response time has been great, and the prices really can't be beat.

techsender

Anybody heard from Multec lately ? I have been trying to call ( I understand that is the hard way to go) and havent gotten responses to email. Thought maybe he went to Dayton Hamvention...

pogfmk

RFWiz

I first ordered from them on October 6, 2011. I have not heard a thing from them as of today (1013,2011). No E-mail, no shipment confirmation, nothing. I hope this is not a harbinger of things to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.