Anyone copy AEP - TX in south Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n5ypj

Is anyone copying AEP TX line crews in the south - southwest Texas area? I used to be able to monitor them then they just disappeared.

I emailed AEP asking for info, and was told that their frequencies were private not for public monitoring.

Any ideas where to find them?

nd5y

AEP reportedly is switching from EDACS to OpenSky. There are several posts about the EDACS system disappearing and not being able to monitor them any longer in other parts of the country.

gus426

AEP

Did anyone figure out where they are now? I've still been trying to listen for them on the EDACS system here in Corpus Christi so far not a peep.

Last edited:

wb5nbq

I just added a Whistler WS1098, I wasn't hearing anything in San Angelo area until I added a "wildcard", I am hearing activity in San Angelo area now.. maybe a change in talk groups?

n0xvz

Premium Subscriber
I just added a Whistler WS1098, I wasn't hearing anything in San Angelo area until I added a "wildcard", I am hearing activity in San Angelo area now.. maybe a change in talk groups?

Hmm...I still haven't heard AEP in San Angelo. Might have to relook my setup.

n5ypj

Did anyone figure out where they are now? I've still been trying to listen for them on the EDACS system here in Corpus Christi so far not a peep.

Absolutely nothing heard here despite on radio with logging and recording on 24/7. I really miss it.

memo124

The RGV and Laredo systems are working here in South Texas. They just don't chatter too frequently like other agencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.