Anyone have a working Uniden config for HRM/NS TMR?

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
Hey Folks,

Does anyone have a working Uniden/Freescan config for HRM TMR? I haven't had the radios setup for some time while moving back from out west. I can't find my old config's for the TMR and I can't remember how to do the initial setup.

If anyone can share a config that would be great, mainly looking for Fire, but I'll take what I can get.

TIA!

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
Got it working finally, just had the wrong system type selected, I guess they made changes in the last decade or so from what I remembered? :unsure:

On 396XT and 996XT with firmware 1.04 you need to select P25 Standard(Digital XT), I could swear it used to be Mot Type II/P25 setting but not anymore I guess. Anyone have any insight?

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Got it working finally, just had the wrong system type selected, I guess they made changes in the last decade or so from what I remembered? :unsure:

On 396XT and 996XT with firmware 1.04 you need to select P25 Standard(Digital XT), I could swear it used to be Mot Type II/P25 setting but not anymore I guess. Anyone have any insight?
The old Motorola Type II/P25 800MHz system was replaced in 2015 with the current P25 Exclusive 700MHz system.