Anyone Have An Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

Can anyone tell me how well this works...
http://cgi.ebay.com/BNC-COAXIAL-MAL...ryZ67879QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't plan on using it unless I get GREAT results, I have two scanners, Most of the time unless it's a road trip I don't use both of them at the same time, However I have two antenna's on the car that I use when I do take both of them, Well I thought instead of one sitting there open, maybe use one of these and hook the two antenna's to one radio and maybe improve reception, Unless I yield great opinions I won't do it, But can anyone tell me if they've used it or if it will work well enough with two antennas on one radio that I'll notice an imporvement on reception, Mainly fringe reception.?

fineshot1

That's nothing but a "BNC Tee" coupler and has been discussed too many times to count in the antenna forum where this question belongs. It will yield you mostly negative results. Please learn to use the search feature as it will only benefit you in the long run.

Last edited:

DickH

Can anyone tell me how well this works...
http://cgi.ebay.com/BNC-COAXIAL-MAL...ryZ67879QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't plan on using it unless I get GREAT results, I have two scanners, Most of the time unless it's a road trip I don't use both of them at the same time, However I have two antenna's on the car that I use when I do take both of them, Well I thought instead of one sitting there open, maybe use one of these and hook the two antenna's to one radio and maybe improve reception, Unless I yield great opinions I won't do it, But can anyone tell me if they've used it or if it will work well enough with two antennas on one radio that I'll notice an imporvement on reception, Mainly fringe reception.?

Nobody on this or any other group can tell you what will or will not work with your arrangement of antennas, connectors, etc. You have to try it, then you'll know.
This was your question #2074, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.