Anyone have any BC246T files for Charlotte or VIPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Anyone have any BC246T files for Charlotte or VIPER that they can share? I'm looking to play with this thing and would not mind some help since I'm a long time GRE user.

There seems to be much more software available now too so be sure to let me know what you use. Either upload the file here (in a zipped folder in case RR don't take your file) or e-mail it to mong_loves_midgets@yahoo.com and be sure to put "BC246T" in the subject line.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I might have an ARC246 file somewhere on my computer at home...I will look when I get off work later...oh and just when I think you might be a little closer to becoming sane I remember your email addy Grog :lol: :cool: You need help son!
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

bonus1331

Groggie,
I emailed you my 246 files in UASD format.
I "think" you may be able to convert these in BcTool, if not it will cost you $30 to by the UASD software.
You breakdown and by a Uniden?
....you'll never go back....

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
You breakdown and by a Uniden?
....you'll never go back....

Nope, had it a couple of years, just don't care for it but decided to get around to using it more since there are many more software options now and I might try the remote stuff from an extra laptop I have as well.

I need to see how to get a replacement knob, one of them split right in two and went bye bye before I could tape it together.

edit...

Thanks for the help so far, feel free to send me anything else too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.