Anyone have any feedback about Lilkase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I ordered a Lilkase for my psr500 on the 19th of February tomorrow makes 30 days and still no case. I received one e-mail in response to the now 4 I have sent, ensuring me that shipping to Canada should be of no issue. I have send 2 (part of the 4 total) e-mails to try and get an Idea as to what the hold up might be but have not been provided an eta or even and indication as to if the package had shipped.

Has anyone else recently ordered a Lilkase?
Anyone have good or bad stories?

I am going to send a 3rd and final e-mail tomorrow if I don't get response in a week and one month then I will have no choice but to contact Paypal or Mastercard to get my 25$ back.

Thanks in advance.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
I just checked their web site, and saw this:

*** UPDATE- 2/28/08 ***
We regret that we can no longer accept international orders for our cases. We have updated the FAQ to reflect this. Thank you for your understanding.

-source-
http://www.lilkase.com/index.html

So apparently they're as frustrated as you are. I never heard anything bad about them...only good.​

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
Geeze, now that the Canadian dollar is worth more than ole' George you would think they would still ship to Canucks, eh!

SCPD

QRT
Gulp..... I hope they still send me my case or else i'm going to have to give a sub par review of there company.

All one can hope for is that they come out fair and send me my case I ordered on the 19th of Feb. Before the update was ever posted...

I was ensured by the first e-mail that lilkase sent that it would not be a problem. Ill keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.