anyone hearing Hunter Mountain Ski freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugercpl

Premium Subscriber
im not picking up any activity on the freqs from the database provided here. Im not sure if im out of range or theyve changed all their freqs from a few years ago. thx

rugercpl

Premium Subscriber
Which one are you not hearing ? Because there all in use....there are no big antennas nor high powered transmitters.....

Actually I only recall a few years ago (when I first got my HP) that I only heard Hunter transmissions on a race day. Perhaps they were handhelds brought in for that event that are more powerful and not technically owned and licensed by Hunter Ski Bowl? I may be just over the hill and too far away to receive the standard hunter ski freqs in the database because I'm scanning the database channels and get nothing. I'm in Windham about 12-15 miles away

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
They mainly use portables.....the only mobiles being used are the groomers...and back then you heard "Race City" there still there and there higher on the mtn with there portables and again there is no big base stations mounted high on the hill....and there wont be. There licensed on 2 repeaters there not in place yet and the antennas when the are will be low and pointed at hill

Status
Not open for further replies.