Anyone in Laramie County listen to......

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddycrystal

Anyone in Laramie County Wyoming listen to Weld or Larimer County in Colorado. I have a Uniden BCD996T and would like to do so if possible.

aprswatcher

Premium Subscriber
That shouldn't be a problem for you. I lived in Severance, CO. and monitored the Wyolink from there and anywhere mobile in Northern Colorado. Remember that Larimer and Weld are on 2 different system. Larimer on the Colorado DTRS and Weld on the Front Range (FRCC) system. Your best bet for Larimer county is the Buckhorn or Bald Mtn sites. Weld you will have to experiment with. Checkout the database for both systems, your 996T should do a great job for your with a good antenna.
73, Rex

Last edited:

wyomingmedic

I live over in Albany county (Laramie) and listen to the Bull Mountain site in Larimer county. I often travel to Cheyenne and can easily hear DTRS on even fairly modest mobile antennas.

It shouldn't take much to reliably hear them.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Any Phase I capable scanner will hear all three systems. The FRCC system is best RX's from the SE part of the county where its used - but can be heard anywhere along the I80 corridor from Cheyenne east.

DTRS can be heard pretty much anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.