anyone in Pitt County have program that can program my radio shack digital trunk trac

Status
Not open for further replies.

djstretch

Does anyone in the Greenville or surrounding area have the program that can program my Radio Shack digital trunking tracker? If so contact me looking for a little help thanks

N8IAA

Pitt county system, or VIPER? Pitt system is Phase II TDMA. VIPER is Phase I. Guessing you're using a Pro-106?
Won't do the county system, but will do VIPER. My 106 does great. My WS-1088 even better.
Larry

reconrider8

It will run viper for sure right now. As for city someone has said they are phase 2 but last I was down there it was split between phase 1 and 2 the phase 1 stuff yea you could hear the 2 stuff no not with the 106

GamecockSJ

The Pitt County P25 system is all phase 2. However, Fire and EMS dispatch is also simulcast on VIPER. You'll be able to hear dispatches just not TAC.

KC4YIN

Premium Subscriber
No, it's the same as before. Pitt just changed their single site system to a multi-site simulcast.

Just wonderful.
Well I'll have to ride over there and check it out. We go over to Greenville often for shopping, movies, a good place to eat and the occasional gun show or whatever else that might be going on. I'll try to report back on what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.