Anyone in the Dothan or Enterprise Alabama using SDS100 to listen to NXDN?

zeekwave

Premium Subscriber
Hey I sent my 436 back and got the SDS100 .I'm picking up some NXDN Enterprise with S&P communication . Pick up school bus office. Does radio store on an SD card any new frequencies that come in while I'm monitoring? I read from one of your forums I believe that idea have to program NXDN on conventional trunking. Uniden did some programming like my county, and upgraded me with NXDN.

dallascowboys

Premium Subscriber
That I am not sure if the SD Card stores frequencies or not, but I think here in someone's posts they talk about storing frequencies and how to do that , NXDN and DMR are very useful here. Also don't know if you have them in your scanner but Houston County Vol. Fire is on NXDN , find everything in the RR Data Base. Hopefully someone with more expierance can help you more on this .

zeekwave

Premium Subscriber
I'm getting NXDN (streets) in Enterprise. Also a Forestry NXDN that's some type of investigator talk, tactical. All this on my new SDS100 which uniden programed for me. Not an extreme program though. Thanks ,good to hear from you again.