Anyone in UINTAH co,Ut ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLM7424

Hello all Just Transplanted to Uintah co,ut from Iowa Living in Vernal,ut .
May Eventually put up a feed we will see . Does anyone live around here ?

Not Picking up Vernal pd on 155.6400 anyone have info ?

Thanks Matt.

bchris

Hello all Just Transplanted to Uintah co... Does anyone live around here ?

Thanks Matt.

Matt

As you can see from living there, your relocation changed the census numbers significantly for the whole area! ;)

Seriously, welcome to Utah. I do know a number of people in that part of the state, but none that listen to scanners.

--Brent Christensen

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Welcome to Utah Matt ! you may be able to hear 155.880 from bruin point 155.37 From Duchesne. and many others, you my have to search for some frequencies. i have updated some stuff for areas close to vernal but not vernal itself cuz i have not been that far. So feel free to search the band and update us on what you find..

Thanks

AD7ZW

Matt

You will need to monitor the Frequencies listed under Utah state. All law enforcement in the Uintah Basin (roosevelt, vernal, etc) are dispatched by the state dispatch center in vernal. I think what is listed as vernal pd may be the old city car to car channel i can not hear the car to car channels from my location about 60 miles west of you. I submitted the updates to the database a year ago when we underwent rebanding out here. If you want more info PM me and i will do my best to answer your questions. Little mtn. East is the main law enforcement channel for vernal with asphalt being a secondary channel. Book cliffs repeater is a simulcast of little mtn while hoy mtn is a simulcast of the Daggett County Channel.

Reed
AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.