Anyone know what happened to MN Metroscan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
It did disappear, but talk on ScanFan indicates that it may be rising from the ashes like a pheonix... a joint venture/hosting on metroscan and scanfan.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Yahoo decided to stop hosting geocities free websites. So anything that was on geocities went away i believe in late October, including MN Metroscan.

snikliw87

Yup, they did give a notice to backup any files because they would be deleted... I sure hope the owned of metroscan did backup his website.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
There is no link on the MN Metroscan/scan fan front page to the scan fan forums.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, i see that now, i must have missed it the first time around. I looked all over that page, and there it was right at the top staring at me the whole time.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Older Trunking Systems in Meto Area

I seem to recall listening to some of the pre-ARMER trunking systems in the Metro area a few years back. I think there was 10 that I used to listen to:\

-Bloomington EDACS (gone)

-RACOM EDACS (gone)

-Capitol EDACS (gone)

-MOA Motorola (gone, switched to 400 mHz LTR)

-NSP (Xcel) Motorola

-3M Motorola

-AVR Motorola

-NWA Motorola

Does anybody recall if there were one or two other Motorola 800 mHz trunked systems in the Twin Cities. I can't recall the name, but it seems like there was one or two SMRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.