Anyone know what the latest firmware is on the PRO-2055?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwl48

Anyone know what the latest firmware is on the PRO-2055? And is there any display problems?:confused:

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure of the version, but I asked Radioshack by e-mail if they will be posting a firmware update on their website like they did for the PRO-2096, and the answer was NO. The primary reason I want them to update it is because of the DPL bug.

The display problems were reported on mainly units with date code 09A05. This is an LCD issue, not firmware. ;)

jeffrey420

KCChiefs9690 said:
I'm not sure of the version, but I asked Radioshack by e-mail if they will be posting a firmware update on their website like they did for the PRO-2096, and the answer was NO. The primary reason I want them to update it is because of the DPL bug.

The display problems were reported on mainly units with date code 09A05. This is an LCD issue, not firmware. ;)

Firmware update for the 2096 or the 96?

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
GRE scanners never have been firmware update-able by downloads. Have to send it back to them for replacement of the CPU.

Only the APCO25 decoding section can get an update.

formworks

Premium Subscriber
I guess if you have a Radio Shack Pro-2055 and live in Broward County, Fl, you're out of luck. No new firmware available.

Status
Not open for further replies.