Anyone Listening to Movie Downtown communications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Kevin Bacon staring in the movie Death Sentence http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0804461/ is being filmed in downtown columbia until mid novemeber. They are using a couple 460mhz range freq for directing and the sec keeping people out of the scenes. It is interesting watching them, they were in front of baptist hospital on sumter st doing a chase scene this evening. probably 5 watt max output, so I don't think i can pick it up from my house, but i am going to try, as i am only about 3miles out....

CLB

Catherine Bell just last week was in Charleston filming some man hating Lifetime movie.

Well, maybe not "man hating", but it was something to do with Army wives and their husbands leaving. CHS AFB was a nice backdrop I guess.

Especially since we had just air cranked 2 Navy F-5 agressors from the FWS.

LarrySC

Caesar has lots of scanners but not a 2055 signal stalker mobile with a MAXRAD 1545 Gain antenna for 2055 banks 2&5. Best piece of equipment I've ever owned. Right up there with the PRO-2006 with a CSI CD-1 Tone Reader. It's not how many scanners you have but what you can do with the ones you do have. I am ashamed to list all the ones I have. Good Luck with the movie crews.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
CLB said:
Catherine Bell just last week was in Charleston filming some man hating Lifetime movie.

rofl...I swear every time I go past that channel in my guide that's exactly what's going on..

CLB

scanner_freak said:
rofl...I swear every time I go past that channel in my guide that's exactly what's going on..

Their commercials are nothing best friends having a "girls night in" spent eating yogurt and talking about freshness.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
LarrySC said:
Caesar has lots of scanners but not a 2055 signal stalker mobile with a MAXRAD 1545 Gain antenna for 2055 banks 2&5. Best piece of equipment I've ever owned. Right up there with the PRO-2006 with a CSI CD-1 Tone Reader. It's not how many scanners you have but what you can do with the ones you do have. I am ashamed to list all the ones I have. Good Luck with the movie crews.

*cough * @ Larrysc, thats my sig, has nothing to do with the post. you should be ashamed. ;-P *cough *

and in any event two of my scanners have sig stalker and you've no clue as to what antenna i'm using, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.