Anyone program scanners in Harris county, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc5aoi

I am new to all this digital programming and I have a Radio Shack Pro-106 that I would like to have programed. Thanks!

kc5aoi

Baytown area help

Hey I needs some help getting a scanner programed in the Baytown Area. Can you possibly help?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I've moved your post to its own thread. Please do not hijack other users threads.

I've also merged your two threads with the same topic together.

Hope you get the help you need.

kc5aoi

Wasn't trying to "highjack" anyone's thread. I noticed these gentlemen were in my area and thought they may be of assistance. Sorry if I made a mistake on your forum.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Hey, no apologies necessary. We were all newcomers to this site at some point.

With your own thread, you should have more visibility and hopefully somebody close can help.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Wasn't trying to "highjack" anyone's thread. I noticed these gentlemen were in my area and thought they may be of assistance. Sorry if I made a mistake on your forum.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
I'm not on your area, but if you don't get a response from one of the Houston metro area members here, I'd suggest you drop by the HoustonScan Yahoo group. That's devoted to your area of interest.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
If you have a programming cable and can download PSREdit500 I can probably get you going.

Status
Not open for further replies.