Anyone Using PSR-500 With The Memphis System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorman

Curious if anyone is using this radio on the Memphis system. Currently using the Uniden 396. Never have really been happy with it.

tspainiv

Shelby Co DB Admin
Database Admin
There are quite a few folks who have one and they love it. I've played around a little with one and it works awesome here. The features and sound quality are amazing!! Great buy, just wish I had the money to buy one myself. hahah

Gatorman

Thanks Thomas

I appreciate it. I am reading some reviews and sensitivity seems to be an issue with the 396. The quality of the audio on my unit is related to the strength of the signal. And, I don't get a good signal in the Poplar/Perkins area. Downtown, it booms in and the audio is much better. I guess they aren't sold locally where one could preview one??????????

If anyone is on the forum who has one, give us a report on the Memphis system if you can.

Thank you.......

BVince

I have had a GRE PSR500 since December of 07 and it works great all over town. I live in GTown and have no problems all. Its a great radio and worth every penny. I really like the idea that GRE is providing free software updates. The last update had new features!

Status
Not open for further replies.