Anyway to count frequency activity while scanning on HP-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

compuscan

Is their anyway to count frequency activity while scanning on HP-1 with extreme update and view on scanner display or download with Sentinal software?

I would like to know the most active frequencies out of the list I have selected from the main database or my favorites list. The closest thing I can find to this right now is to use the conventional discovery mode but that only uses a frequency range and not a preset list of frequencies to scan. Even some of the old Uniden Scanners had a hit counter for channel activity.

I'm mainly looking to use this for conventional frequencies but it would be nice to also use this on the very least trunking frequencies and even better, talk groups.

I eventually want to make a favorites list with only frequencies that get a lot of activity. I know I can do this just by writing down the frequencies that I hear the most but with all the features of this scanner, it must have something I can use for this purpose.

pb_lonny

I use Scan125 with my UBC126AT to do this, I don't know if any scanner has this sort of feature "built in".

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The Discovery functions in the 436 and 536 scanners count the hits on discovered frequencies or talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.