Anywhere local to buy SDS100 or BCD436?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexagon_keyhole

Premium Subscriber
I hate that we have to buy everything online now. Is there anywhere local, or in the valley that carries scanners?

Fry's used to have things like this, but then they have been slowly not restocking anything even before the whole COVID thing hit.

Ham Radio Outlet has a store in Oakland I think, not sure if they are open for retail.

I did get a notice from Zip Scanners today that they had SDS100s in-stock and it's probably the last of their stock that they got earlier in July. A lot of the online scanner retailers (Bearcat Warehouse, Zip Scanners, Scanner Master) got their batches in waves (the last batch was in July) and once they are sold out, it will be another month or two for the scanners to be imported and the scanner retailers getting their batch.

footage

Premium Subscriber
Fry's used to have things like this, but then they have been slowly not restocking anything even before the whole COVID thing hit.

Ham Radio Outlet has a store in Oakland I think, not sure if they are open for retail.

I did get a notice from Zip Scanners today that they had SDS100s in-stock and it's probably the last of their stock that they got earlier in July. A lot of the online scanner retailers (Bearcat Warehouse, Zip Scanners, Scanner Master) got their batches in waves (the last batch was in July) and once they are sold out, it will be another month or two for the scanners to be imported and the scanner retailers getting their batch.
HRO in Oakland is open for pickup if you order in advance.

johntodd

Premium Subscriber
Oh man... don't tempt me. Allergies are killing me today, but getting out of this heat for a minute is absolutely an option. Thanks for the info!

N6ML

HRO just announced a couple of days ago that they have the SDS100 back in stock. No excuses now :D

sds.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.