AOR Repair Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

SigIntel8600

Communications Receiver Nut
Premium Subscriber
I recently sent my AOR 8600MKII out to AOR USA in Torrance, CA for out of warranty repair.

Does anyone have any AOR repair service stories? Good or bad.

Thanks,

theoldcop

Premium Subscriber
After having no confidence in my ability to install two Collins filters in my AR5000A+3, but attempting the job anyway, I sent the radio to AOR U.S.A. for a "check-up" and all around calibration.

I found their service to be very professional. He (Taki), was very thorough and neat. I received the radio back in short time and Taki did, in fact, found a solder trace I managed to break.

I would not hesitate to recommend their service and I now have a first rate radio I can never imagine selling!

So stay calm, your baby is in good hands.

John Schneider

SigIntel8600

Premium Subscriber
After having no confidence in my ability to install two Collins filters in my AR5000A+3, but attempting the job anyway, I sent the radio to AOR U.S.A. for a "check-up" and all around calibration.

I found their service to be very professional. He (Taki), was very thorough and neat. I received the radio back in short time and Taki did, in fact, found a solder trace I managed to break.

I would not hesitate to recommend their service and I now have a first rate radio I can never imagine selling!

So stay calm, your baby is in good hands.

John Schneider

Good to know. Thanks, John

freqseek

Very good service, and quick turn around time, they usually don't work on imported radios.

edgerift

There is no doubt the repair service given by AOR USA is THE BEST to be had at ant price.
Taka knows the AOR product and is an EXPERT at service and repair.
You have nothing to worry about.
ERT

SigIntel8600

Premium Subscriber
There is no doubt the repair service given by AOR USA is THE BEST to be had at ant price.
Taka knows the AOR product and is an EXPERT at service and repair.
You have nothing to worry about.
ERT

Everyone was right. fast turn around. Total cost 70.00. GREAT SERVICE.

vxla

Another question: I purchased an unblocked AR8200mkII whilst abroad and it seems to have stopped working. Would AOR make a big deal about fixing an unblocked scanner in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.