AP Hill 380 MHz P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have an idea why the RR data base shows that system as "This system is deprecated, and may no longer be in use or is superseded by another system."

I has been active ever since established. I am currently listening to it and have continuously listened to it. I do suspect that some systems in the DOD NCR 380 MHz systems decreased there powers a couple years ago as ones I could usually hear at home are now only hear if I get closer.

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber

Of course I know that and have since it existed. I have even been a user of the system and saw the other sites programmed into the radio though I knew them already by having DFed and located them years earlier. The problem is at these pages:
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Joint_National_Capital_Region_(Fort_AP_Hill) and
Joint National Capital Region (Fort AP Hill) Trunking System, Bowling Green, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
There is no problem.

The site was first created in the database as a standalone system (the one that is now deprecated), which was then merged into the larger JNCR system (the one Dave linked to).

You're simply looking at the old version of how the site existed in the database prior to merging. Note that the last update for the old standalone version is September of 2011.

What exactly are you looking for that you're not finding in the combined JNCR system?

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
There is no problem.

The site was first created in the database as a standalone system (the one that is now deprecated), which was then merged into the larger JNCR system (the one Dave linked to).

You're simply looking at the old version of how the site existed in the database prior to merging. Note that the last update for the old standalone version is September of 2011.

What exactly are you looking for that you're not finding in the combined JNCR system?

Not looking for anything--I know about the system (even been a user). It is just that RR should not leave a web page saying a system is deprecated that is still active. The page should say the page has been replaced and link to the new page.

Status
Not open for further replies.