Apex PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcopeland

I just programmed my 396 with the Apex portion of the Viper listings on RR. I put all the cc freqs listed for Wake county in there too. I live in Apex and cannot hear their dispatch clearly. I get the conventional Chatham dispatch just fine off their tower(the UNC tower in SW Chapel Hill near the Chatham line).
Any suggestions?
Mike

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I just programmed my 396 with the Apex portion of the Viper listings on RR. I put all the cc freqs listed for Wake county in there too. I live in Apex and cannot hear their dispatch clearly. I get the conventional Chatham dispatch just fine off their tower(the UNC tower in SW Chapel Hill near the Chatham line).
Any suggestions?
Mike

Hey Mike,
Got your PM from earlier. Had not been able to respond due to RR.com Site Maintenance earlier this AM. Apex PD is operating on their analog TGs. If you program the main Wake Silmulcast CC Freqs (868.7875/868.5625). I just heard an Apex PD Officer do a traffic stop so nothing has changed with their setup.
I will upload a Freescan file of just Apex's Talkgroups so that you can upload that to your 396t and see if it works for you.
Gimme a few mins to get it uploaded.
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Ok. I have attached a Zip File of Just Apex Talkgroups.
This file is what is in my Uniden BCD396XT/996XT so I know it is accurate.
You will need to download the .zip file and unzip it to
somewhere on your computer. Then use Freescan to upload
the file to your 396t.
Let me know via email KE4ZNR@radioreference.com with
the results.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Attachments

• ApexOnly.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.