HP-1: Append Favorites List Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhouk

While trying to append to a favorite list I've noticed that newly added sites to the MARCS:IP are not added with this function.

phask

Premium Subscriber
While trying to append to a favorite list I've noticed that newly added sites to the MARCS:IP are not added with this function.

I've always needed to delete the system and use append. It seems that I had a workaround when I was doing a lot of MARCS updating.

Now with the constant changes to IP - I need to re-visit. It seems like I could delete all the departments, but leave the sites and append.

I know if, for example a new TG is added for a county append will not "get" it unless you delete that county.

jasonhouk

My workaround was the same

1 delete system in favorite list

2 append from the updated system

3 avoid unwanted sites

4 add iCall

To many steps when the append function should add/update the newly added/updated sites.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Jason - Try this , delete all counties and agencies, leave your sites in place

Then append. But you need to do county /agency, one at a time. I think that works.

My workaround was the same

1 delete system in favorite list

2 append from the updated system

3 avoid unwanted sites

4 add iCall

To many steps when the append function should add/update the newly added/updated sites.

jasonhouk

Jason - Try this , delete all counties and agencies, leave your sites in place

Then append. But you need to do county /agency, one at a time. I think that works.

I'm trying to reduce the steps needed append/update my FL and to show that there is a issue the way the program "appends". I have one favorite list that is monitoring any group/user that hit the Marion MARCS:IP site while maintaining the ability to quickly switch sites on the system while traveling.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.