Application rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

criten

I've put in a submission for a live audio feed a couple times now and had no response.

Appears shortly after I submit my audio feed that it disappears from my pending list.

Is there any reason why it has been rejected? Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
We receive so many false applications everyday, so if we get an application that has no additional details or is just very vague than we automatically reject it. If you want to get it approved quickly than resubmit and MAKE SURE to include all agencies, along with the frequencies or talkgroups (if on a trunk system) they use.

Thanks!!

criten

I've resubmitted my application with what I hope is more detail.

I'm already running a website for my scanner at criten's radio scanner

So hopefully my application gets accepted this time.

criten

Thanks! Started streaming to the RR server a few hours after approval.

Just a question - I already stream to Icecast. Is it possible to have RR relay the stream off my existing Icecast server? Otherwise I'll later look at getting the Icecast server to read its own stream and upload it to RR (to save some bandwidth on my ADSL line)

richtidd

Database Admin
Thanks! Started streaming to the RR server a few hours after approval.

Just a question - I already stream to Icecast. Is it possible to have RR relay the stream off my existing Icecast server? Otherwise I'll later look at getting the Icecast server to read its own stream and upload it to RR (to save some bandwidth on my ADSL line)

Yes I can do that.

First, please reply to my other e-mail I sent you re your feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.